The end-users are our client’s customers who try to sign in or authenticate or verification for payment. Depending on the type of verification process selected, we either collect end-user’s verification data from the clients or the end-users themselves.
Our clients are enterprises, companies, institutions, and businesses that have opted for our Services. The information we collect from clients include, any or all of, their full name, company email, phone number, company name, company website, country, verification volume, industry, and any other information required to set up their accounts with reference to the Services they select and the end-users they intend to verify.
DATA ACQUIRED FOR VERIFICATION
DETION’s identity verification process describes what information we collect, how we collect it, and when we collect it. We require particular information from the end-users or clients in order to perform Services. The data includes, but is not limited to, the photo of the end-user’s passport, the textual information extracted directly from the end-user’s passport, and end-user’s device inforamtion.
HOW DETION TRANSMITS PERSONAL AND ANonymous Information
In general, we transmit the personal and anonymous information we collect in connection with our services as follows.
- We transfer the Personal and Anonymous Information we collect to you and other parties in accordance with your instructions and consent.
- We also use third-party service providers to provide, administer and continuously improve our services. These service providers may collect and/or use your personal or anonymous information to help them achieve their stated purposes.
- We may share your personal information with other third parties as necessary to fulfill your service request. To complete a transaction initiated by you, to meet the terms of a contract you have with us or our partners, etc.
- We work with certain third parties to collect anonymized information and engage in analysis, auditing, research and reporting.
UTILIZING DATA FOR SERVICES
DM PLUS makes use of the information collected, processed, and stored during any and each step of the identity verification process in order to verify end-users. We ensure that the client’s business is completely legal and the information collection and usage is aligned with the end-user’s absolute consent. Our process is completely transparent, and the end-user is informed which of their information will be used and for what purpose. Only once the end-user consents to the process, we start verifying their identity.
WE MAY ALSO USE DATA COLLECTED FOR
- Training our machines to learn algorithms to: verify the authenticity of new documents, recognize the text present on them and extract it, match that text using template matching techniques and recognize if the document is original, or counterfeit, forged, photo-shopped , photocopied, or tampered with.
- The purposes of computer vision and machine learning techniques, we continually train our artificial intelligence systems to recognize and verify a wider range of identity documents from around the globe.
- Preventing fraudulent use of Services. Whenever a fraudulent user uses the Services, we make sure that we store the documents and images they presented in our databases.
- Training our human intelligence officers to effectively be a part of the identity verification process.
DETION ensures data security through appropriate measures to minimize the possibility of data breaches, whether proactive or not. Data breaches and the protection of the data itself fall within the broader scope of the data lifecycle.
We also carry out safe hearing practices to ensure standardized operational and cryptographic practices in compliance with GDPR regulations. New technologies are constantly being implemented to keep data security one step ahead.
Children’s personal information
Our Services are not directed to children under the age of 16, and we do not knowingly collect personal or other information from anyone under that age. We record an explicit declaration that anyone using the verification service is of the applicable age at the time the personal information was obtained.
We may need to make changes to the Services in the future to account for changes in technology or services. Whenever this policy is revised, you can check the new version on the homepage of our website (http://dmplus.net/). Appropriate notices will be provided to our customers if there are material changes to our privacy practices.
Report Privacy Infringement
You can rest assured that we will take all complaints seriously and will do our best to provide you with satisfactory results. If you wish to make a complaint about how we use your personal data, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will investigate and respond within 10 business days. This allows us to thoroughly investigate your complaint.